After three months of planning we finally booked our flights to India today. What an exciting moment. Not because we booked some flights, but it’s going to be the first international trip for The LEO Book, as well as my (yet) longest trip at all. I’ve never been away more than three weeks from home.
- 13.2.2015 – Linz – Delhi (via Vienna)
- 19.2.2015 – Delhi – Kathmandu
- 23.2.2015 – Kathmandu – Chennai (via Delhi)
- 27.2.2015 – Chennai – Colombo
- 4.3.2015 – Colombo – Mumbai
- 7.3.2014 – Mumbai – Linz (via Frankfurt)
These are the clubs we’ll meet:
- LEO Club Delhi Noida – facebook
- Kathmandu Balaju Height Leo Club – facebook
- LEO Club of CEG (Chennai) – facebook
- LEO Club of Panadura (Sri Lanka) –facebook
- LEO Club of Lokhandwala Township (Mumbai) – facebook
Yet we do not know anything about what will happen within this three weeks and what LEOs will show us, which services we’ll attend and what we are going to experience there. I am trying to find out at least some hardfacts. Something I know: I am pretty nervous and excited about all that already!